Monday, May 7, 2012

Its been over 3 years since I posted to this blog, but I decided its time to start up again because there is another exciting journey to document.  First, a catch up on the last 3 years.  I spent 2 years in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and completed my MBA.  In December of my first year, Anshuman came to join me in the U.S. (after LOTS of legal paperwork to get his visa) and we were legally married on Christmas Day 2009.  We had a big "white dress" wedding on July 4, 2010.  In March 2011, Anshuman headed to Vermont to follow his dream of a career in the food world by enrolling at the New England Culinary Institute.  I finished school and moved to New Jersey to work for a big corporation.  Anshuman came home in October 2011 for a 6 month internship in New Jersey and we began house hunting in Pennsylvania after deciding that New Jersey is not for us.   We settled on our new home the same weekend that Anshuman had to head back to school in Vermont.  So, now I will use this blog to document progress improving our lovely little home since I'm doing it alone for the next few months (Anshuman will be home again in October).  Here are some pictures of the house during home inspection... we have LOTS of plans to make BIG changes!







No comments: